20th March 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard

My daughter is born in Pune, Maharashtra but from LKG to 12th std she has studied in Karnataka,is she eligible to give Maharashtra CET?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  2. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET? -- [New]
  3. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  4. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  7. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  8. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  9. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  10. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  11. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  12. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  15. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  16. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  17. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  18. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?
10th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard

Dear Friend,
Yes,Your Daughter is Eligible for the Maharashtra CET Examinations just she must have completed her 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board in order to become eligible to apply for the Examinations.

You can also visit to the Maharashtra CET Examinations site below in order to clear your queries and to get rest all the informations regarding the exams:-
www.dte.org.in
11th January 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard

My son passed 10th in saudi arabia, will do his 12th in karnataka, can he appear for Maharashtra CET? parents as well as son all born and settled in maharashtra.
30th January 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

My son is born in ahmednagar, Maharashtra but from LKG to 12th std she has studied in gujarat,is she eligible to give Maharashtra CET?
please reply soon..[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?