16th January 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?

I like to join architecture. How to join? Is there any entrance exam for this? What is the date for entrance exam where to get the application form? Please tell the test centers where the application forms are given.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?
  2. When and where to get PACET 2016 application form? Date of exam and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  4. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  5. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  6. Date of sale of NATA exam? Last date of submission of form?
  7. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  8. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  9. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Syllabus of B.Ed exam? From where to get the form?
  10. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  11. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  14. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  15. Date of the entrance exam of NIFT? When will the form be issued?
  16. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  17. Date of forms for Architecture entrance exam after 12th standard in Sir JJ College?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
20th January 2011, 04:30 AM
darsh13s

Default Re: Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I like to join architecture. How to join? Is there any entrance exam for this? What is the date for entrance exam where to get the application form? Please tell the test centers where the application forms are given.

Hello,

Following are the national level entrance exams for architecture:

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

Information regarding the exam will be available from last week of February 2011.

Please check the official website for more updates:

http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx

Good luck.
20th January 2011, 08:17 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?

Hello,
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is one such entrance exam for the admission in First year of undergraduate course in Architecture (BArch) in India.

The eligibility is 12th with Mathematics as a subject or diploma(10+3) with at least 50% aggregate marks OR International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a subject.

For appearing in NATA you need to fill a pre-registeration form which is available at the NATA website www.nata.in and at the designated test centers.Then you need to take an appointment from the test center by paying the test fees.
Of Rs.800/-in the form of Demand draft/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.

You can check the above mentioned website for the list of the test centres.

Generally NATA can be given till 30th September every year at selectedTest Centers.It (DATES)depends on the test centres.
20th January 2011, 08:43 PM
Sramona

In addition To NATA (National aptitude test for architecture) One can also apply for AIEEE (Opt for the application form for Architecture) and the rank will determine the college you will find admission in. There are a lot of government colleges in addition to the private institutions like Amity University etc. Also go for the Career Fairs held by different business groups and institutions. You will be able to gain additional information.
20th January 2011, 09:23 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Dear Friend

Here are list of Entrance Exam for Architecture Degree

*TANCET

*UP SEE

*NATA

*AIEEE Exam

*Kerala KEAM

*RPET

*Punjab CET

*Karnataka CET

*MP PET Exam

*JNTU PACET

*SRMEEE

*AMU Engineering Entrance Exam

*BEEE Exam

*COMEDT UGET

*GCET

*IIT JEE

*WBJEE

*BSAUEEE

For Entrance Exam 2011 check it out this link

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/Univ...fault.asp?Id=2

All the Best
20th January 2011, 09:47 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
you can also write the aieee b.arch exam,
there are many good colleges like school of planning and architecture who take entrance on the basis of this exam,
the compulsory prerequisite for this exam is mathematics in 12th with 50% marks,
the exam pattern is very simple and it consists of the following sections
1.mathematics test
2.aptitude test
3.drawing test
all the best
20th January 2011, 10:14 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?

Hello
You have to give NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
NATA is given from 1st March 2011 till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers. and test centers details available on the following link

http://www.nata.in/publicsc/TestCenters.aspx
and for rest of the details visit its official websites

www.nata.in or www.niasa.org
21st January 2011, 04:44 AM
prtk.co

There are various universities which are taking architecture exam like AIEEE, UPTU etc.AIEEE forms dates were already expired.You can apply in UPTU .UPTU forms will be available from feburary.You can buy form from any forms shop .There is a seperate column in that form where you must apply for architect.After that you must give entrance test .
23rd March 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what al we should study for the entrance exam?
27th March 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

any contact nos. of any test center from where the test has been given?
4th April 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th board exams and i am unable to fill aieee.forms 2011 at the given dates now date has gone and i want to do technical coarse .please tell me about entrance exam urgently
12th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of nata entrance exam
22nd February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i am giving my 12th board exams and i have to do archetecture so i have to know about the dates for the entrance exams.
18th September 2013, 03:14 PM
naod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?