3rd April 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to do Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering after completing my 10th. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission anywhere in Maharashtra. Please tell me immediately.

10th April 2019, 12:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?

Diploma in Engineering course. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes to get admission in the course. Visit official website of the institute to get detail about the admission in the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?