1st January 2012, 02:12 PM
sidheshhalarnkar

Entrance exam dates of MCA? What is the syllabus and from where to get the application form in Goa?

sir,i'm from goa and i want to known entrance examination dates of mca 2012 along with syllabus details and where to get its application form in goa

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET MCA: Dates of application form & entrance exam?
  2. When will be the Goa MCA Entrance Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
  3. How may I get scheduled date for entrance examination for MCA? From where I can get the exam forms?
  4. Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?
  5. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  6. Dates of IIT JAM 2016 MCA exam -- [New]
  7. MCA forms dates for good universities?
  8. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  9. What is the eligibility for taking admission in MCA in Goa University?
  10. MCA entrance exam date for the upcoming years? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  11. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
  12. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  13. Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam
  14. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  15. Syllabus for MCA entrance exam? Procedure of entrance test? Details of Karnataka CET and dates of the entrance test?
  16. What is the date of sale of application form for MCA? When will be the exam?
  17. When to submit application form for MCA Entrance Exam in Kerala?
  18. Kerala mca entrance exams: Application dates and all details? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2016, 08:54 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Entrance exam dates of MCA? What is the syllabus and from where to get the application form in Goa?

Refer the attached MCA admission information brochure. All the details like exam dates, eligibility criteria, fee structure, etc is given in the brochure.
You can visit the website "https://www.unigoa.ac.in/" for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA-admission-information-brochure.pdf(881.0 KB, 9 views)
30th May 2016, 08:59 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Entrance exam dates of MCA? What is the syllabus and from where to get the application form in Goa?

Refer the attached MCA admission information brochure. All the details like exam dates, eligibility criteria, fee structure, etc is given in the brochure.
You can visit the website "https://www.unigoa.ac.in/" for more details.
The details of course structure/syllabus, academic calendar, grading scheme is also given in the reference brochure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?