5th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for taking admission in MCA in Goa University?

which entrance exam score is going to be considered for mca list by goa university...
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  2. Details about M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology course
  3. Can I apply in Goa University after scoring 61% combined of all 3 years of BSc and 52% in final year?
  4. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  8. CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?
  10. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  11. Eligibility criteria to take admission in MCA who does not have Maths in 12th and graduation?
  12. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  13. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  14. Universities which are the best for taking admission for MCA test between Pantnagar university, Panjab University and Gurukul Kangri?
  15. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria for taking admission MCA in Bangalore after 12th and graduation without maths? -- [New]
  17. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  18. Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?
6th May 2012, 07:25 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility for taking admission in MCA in Goa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which entrance exam score is going to be considered for mca list by goa university...
plz send me details on my mail id
HELLO FRIEND,
FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN GOA UNIVERSITY YOU MUST POSSES FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY.

Eligibility for Admission

A score of 50 percentile or more in MAH-MCA-CET 2012 Test. .(combined score in GA and CC)

Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks at the first degree examination (50% for
candidates in reserved category-OBC, ST, SC, PH, FF).
or
Minimum CPI must be 6.00 in the scale of 1 to 10 at the first degree examination (minimum CPI must be 5.5 in
the scale of 1 to 10 for candidates in reserved category –OBC, ST, SC, PH, FF).

Candidates who have appeared for a degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. In case such candidates are selected and their results are not available at the time of admission, these candidates will be given provisional admission..
Candidate must have taken mathematics as one of the subjects at HSSCE (10+2) level or at a higher level.
thanks.
9th July 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for taking admission in MCA in Goa University?

which graduate can be get admission in mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?