21st January 2016, 11:01 AM

Which exam to clear for Block Development Officer in Punjab? Schedule and syllabus of that entrance exam? Salary of BDO in Punjab?

Please tell me that which exam to clear for block development officer in punjab? Is this exam held every year or in which month it held?? Also tell me the syllabus for it and also about the salary of b d o in punjab ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  2. When will the Bihar BDO-block development officer exam will held?
  3. How to study for block development officer? When is the BDO examination held?
  4. Details to become a block development officer? Which entrance exam to clear? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which month of the year the exam of Block Development officer held?
  6. How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?
  7. Minimum qualification required for sitting for the BDO exam?
  8. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  9. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  10. Question which are asked in the ETI(Excise & Taxation Inspector) Punjab exam from GK portion is based on Punjab or like SSC exam?
  11. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  12. What is the syllabus for UDC entrance exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  15. Qualifications and age limit for Agriculture Development Officer in Punjab?
  16. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  17. Schedule for LEET entrance test in Punjab University?
  18. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
21st January 2016, 11:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to clear for Block Development Officer in Punjab? Schedule and syllabus of that entrance exam? Salary of BDO in Punjab?

To become Block Development Officer, you have to qualify in State PCS examination conducted by state government.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from the recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-27 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have passed graduation degree, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ppcs.gov.in
3rd July 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to clear for Block Development Officer in Punjab? Schedule and syllabus of that entrance exam? Salary of BDO in Punjab?

Sr , I am currently serving in defence and want to qualify this exam, please say me about Reservation And a ex-army Quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?