17th September 2019, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for MBBS after B.Sc?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Chemistry, Biology and Zoology (CBZ). Now, I want to study MBBS. Can I get direct admission in MBBS on the basis of B.Sc? Or, do I need to write entrance? Which entrance do I need to write? Is there any different entrance or same NEET?

21st September 2019, 12:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for MBBS after B.Sc?

No, there is no provision of direct admission to MBBS course for students looking to pursue the same after their graduation degree course and therefore these students also need to go through the same procedure as followed by those who wants to take admission in MBBS degree course after their Class 12th with PCB group.

Further, I would like to let you know is that for MBBS admission, one generally has three options which are through NEET or through AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or through JIPMER MBBS entrance examination and therefore you need to qualify either of these three examination for pursuing MBBS degree course in India.
21st September 2019, 03:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for MBBS after B.Sc?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. NEET is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

The required minimum aggregate in PCB is 50%. So, you will have to qualify in the NEET examination for admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?