20th October 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write the MDCAT entrance exam to get admission in MBBS after B.Sc?

If I get admission in MBBS after B.Sc then Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) is necessary for doing MBBS because I did not appeared for MDCAT after 12th?

28th October 2019, 10:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write the MDCAT entrance exam to get admission in MBBS after B.Sc?

To get admission in MBBS course, the only procedure is to qualify in NEET, AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER examination.

There is no lateral entry in the course. The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 60% aggregate.

So, you have to appear and qualify in any one of the examination to get admission in MBBS course.
29th October 2019, 02:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write the MDCAT entrance exam to get admission in MBBS after B.Sc?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is five year course.

To get admission in the course, you have to appear and qualify in the NEET.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate. There is relaxation in minimum required aggregate for the reserved category.

So, you do not have to appear in MDCAT for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?