19th September 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?

Which entrance exams I should give for studying MBBS in abroad?? Which universities are popular for MBBS? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this soon as possible.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  3. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  5. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  6. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  8. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  10. What can I do after MBBS? Is MS, MD the only entrance to write?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  12. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students?
  17. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  18. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
20th September 2015, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?

There are different MBBS entrance exams unlike technology courses where most of the foreign universities consider scores in one or two entrance exams. The entrance exams for MBBS admission depends on the country and the concerned institute in which you are taking admission. Apart from normal entrance exam for MBBS, you need to appear in one English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.

The top universities are :-
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Johns Hopkins University
- Stanford University
- Yale University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Imperial College London

The entrance exams are:-

- For countries like USA, Canada, Australia - Admission is mainly done via MCAT.
- For countries like China, Singapore - Admission is mainly done via OMAT.
- For countries like UK, Germany and other European countries- Admission is done mainly via UKCAT and BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?