20th March 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write the entrance exam to get MBBS? How to become a professor in medical college?

Now i am a plus two student. To become a professer is it necessary to write entrance and to get MBBS. What are the courses i must study to become a professer in medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS? When it will be conducted?
  3. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS? -- [New]
  5. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  6. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  9. How to become a professor in MBBA college?
  10. Am i eligible in terms of age to participate in medical entrance exam in Mahrashtra?
  11. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  12. What can I do after MBBS? Is MS, MD the only entrance to write?
  13. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  14. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
  15. Is it possible to do MD after BDS? if so then which subjects?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Is there any seperate entrance exam for Non Medical to do MBBS?
  18. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
27th February 2019, 03:33 PM
shivani juneja

Default Re: Is it necessary to write the entrance exam to get MBBS? How to become a professor in medical college?

To become a professorin a medical college, you have to clear your twelth class in science including biology,then you have to clear pre medical entrance test,then complete MBBS and then rural posting is to be done for +/_ 2 years,the get yourself in post graduation.
After clearing post graduation,senior residentship for aprox 3 years,and then super specialization by giving MCH/MD paper,then again 3 years residentship and then Assistant professor and then Associate professor and then Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?