11th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?

i am from kerala , i am intrested to take admission for mba in maharashtra.which entrance exam should i attend?is it possible for me to write MAH CET?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  2. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  5. What is the passing marks for maths MBA entrance?
  6. What is the difference between CAT and MAT?
  7. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  8. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala
  10. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  12. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  13. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  15. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application?
  16. What is the date of sale of the forms of MCA(IPU)?
  17. When will be the Kerala entrance exam for M.Pharm admission?
  18. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
10th January 2012, 12:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?

Candidates from Maharastra and other states of India can appear for MHT CET examination. Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed class 12 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exams with minimum 50% aggregate marks and candidate should have a positive AIEEE Score. If you have the required eligibility as mentioned above then no matter from which state in India you belong you can appear for MHT CET.
16th January 2012, 06:06 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from kerala , i am intrested to take admission for mba in maharashtra.which entrance exam should i attend?is it possible for me to write MAH CET?
HI,
Firstly you are not eligible for MH-CET exam if you don't have domicile of Maharashtra.
All those student who have domicile of Maharashtra are eligible for exam.

If you want to study in Maharashtra you have to qualify the national level exam like M.A.T, I.I.B.F etc.

ALL THE BEST!
5th May 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to take a admission in MBA in (PUNE)Maharashtra by appearing a ATMA exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?