24th January 2012, 07:34 PM
sandra bhanu

Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala

sir,
im a +2 student...im having doubt that i can write the entrance exam in kerala because im not a native of kerala..still i studied in kerala from 5th- +2..and also my mother is a native of kerala..
kindly reply to my query

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  2. Am I eligible for B.Tech course after completing 12th with 60% marks? I have qualified Kerala entrance exam
  3. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  4. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  5. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC having completed graduation in Kerala? -- [New]
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  10. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  11. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  12. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%
  14. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  15. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  16. Entrance exams for B.Arch. course? Can I get the course through Kerala CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  18. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
27th May 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10 2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala

I have completed BCA.BCA is certified under distance education.i want to join MCA by writing kerala entrance.can i able to appear for kerala entrance exam.i heard that distance education students are not able to write entrance..any chance for me to join kerala,calicut or MG university.please help me to clean my doubt..
19th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10 2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-b-tech-course-after-completing-12th-60-marks-i-have-qualified-kerala-entrance-exam-793413.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?