27th April 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?

Pl send me procedure & entrance test date for admission in md/ms(aurvedic) from maharastra,kerala, karanataka & AP

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?
  2. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  3. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
  4. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which is the entrance test for M.Tech in Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP?
  7. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  8. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  9. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  10. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  11. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  12. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous year question paper of drug inspector exam.
  14. Where MCH Gynaecological Oncology course is taught? Career prospect after this course?
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  16. Where can I pursue my masters in Microbiology, South India?
  17. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  18. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
2nd May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?

please tell me the date of maharastra entrance test for MD/MS AYURVEDA
15th May 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?

Sir i have completed BAMS,i am living in PUNE and i want to give entrance exams for PG,so when exam will be conducted and is their any coaching classes for preparation in SWARGATE(pune)
20th May 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.a.m.s from raipur ,i m living in itarsi mp.and i want to give entrance exame for ayu pg ,so when exame will be conducted. Pls give me information ,
25th May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed BAMS i want to knw entrance date of hydrabad n kerala entrace......plz giv me information as early as possible
1st June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

pls give me information about m.d entrance exam
11th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF KERALA AYURVEDIC PG ENTRANCE EXAM -2011-12?
28th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

pg ayurved entrance exam maharashtra
2nd July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Wheather for md/ms admission ,either their is one exam for all india and for maharastra ? ghanshyam
6th July 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I need a admission for ms md In any of the university kindly reply me i completed my bams . contact me 09500156251
21st July 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i want know about exam date of andhrapradesh entrance exam
29th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.A.M.S. I want to give pg entrance exam in maharashtra. So plz give me the information about the procedure for apply and also the date of examination.
4th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Tel me whn r d pg entrance exam of ayurveda wil be held in maharashtra,gujrat jaipur,karnataka in 2012.
5th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

EVEN I TOO WANT TO KNOW AYURVEDA PG ENTRANCE EXAM DATE OF MAHARASTRA? PLZ GIVE REPLY!
8th May 2012, 12:46 PM
rameshwar dubey

Tel me whn r d pg entrance exam of ayurveda wil be held in maharashtra 2012
9th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF M.D (AYU) KARNATAKA ENTRANCE EXAMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?