23rd April 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write to get lateral entry in Engineering course after Diploma?

Can you please advise entrance exam which I need to undergo after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for admission in full time B.Tech or BE in Aeronautical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry after diploma in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I need to write?
  3. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  4. Am I eligible to get a Lateral entry in B.Tech after completing Diploma course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?
  5. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  6. Am I eligible to write the JEE entrance exam with diploma course?
  7. Which entrance exam I need to write for lateral admission in B.Tech at the universities of Karnataka?
  8. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  9. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  10. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  11. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  12. Which entrance exam I need to write to get lateral entry in Engineering course after Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  18. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
10th May 2018, 09:37 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write to get lateral entry in Engineering course after Diploma?

To get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course, you have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?