19th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam important for LLB course?

are entrance exam important for llb course?
so if someone miss entrance exam so,what should do?

8th May 2014, 12:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is entrance exam important for LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are entrance exam important for llb course?
Yes Off course entrance examination necessary for LLB course. You need to crack the entrance examinations like, CLAT,AIBE entrance examinations in order to get admission for LLB course. It's Important that you have to qualified in LLB entrance examination to get admission for LLb course in reputed colleges. There are lot of Institutions in Indian which accept CLAT entrance examination score card. So, I suggest you to crack the CLAT entrance examination. if your qualified in entrance examination then you should apply any college in India.

Basically, there are lot of university and Institution which conduct entrance examination for LLB course. So, If you have missed the LLb entrance examination then try for another LLB Institution (or) University entrance examination.

List of LLB College in India :
  • Sriram law academy
  • Central law college
  • Government law college
  • Geeta institute of law college
  • University of delhi
  • H.p college of law
  • L.R institute of law
  • Himachal pradesh of law
  • J.B Law college
  • Dr . B.R ambedkar government law college
25th April 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is entrance exam important for LLB course?

I have completed b.sc. with 65% .and i want to join college which provides me 3 year LLB course without any entrance exam.please give me the names of such colleges in india and which is the best one ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?