17th February 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I clear to join MCA in colleges of Bangalore like Christ and Dayanand?

I am studying final year bsc (cs) in Andhra pradesh. I want to do MCA in bangalore ..which entrance exams should i clear to join MCA in Bangalore colleges like r.v,dayanand,Christ.,,

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  2. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  4. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  5. Suggestion about MCA colleges in bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in 12th?
  7. Minimum percentage needed for BBA at Christ Bangalore? Procedure of entrance?
  8. Procedure to become CA after passing PG in Economics?
  9. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  10. Annual fee structure for KIIT 4th year B.Tech course?
  11. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  12. Best colleges for doing MCA? Date of sale of entrance exam forms by those colleges? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for MCA and B.E? What is the fee structure for MCA?
  14. How good is christ university for MBA?
  15. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  16. Should I go for Chemical engineering in Dayanand Sagar?
  17. Is it possible to study MCA after MA?
  18. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
15th February 2017, 12:22 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which entrance exam should I clear to join MCA in colleges of Bangalore like Christ and Dayanand?

Entrance exam you need to clear for join MCA in colleges of Bangalore like Christ and Dayanand- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)

Tentative dates:

Announce of application online- Start of June 2014

Last date to apply - Mid July 2014

PGCET exam- Last of July 2014

Contact Details:

Bangalore University
Gnana Bharathi,
Mysore Rd,
Bangalore,
Karnataka 560056 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?