26th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?

I'm a 2Nd year science student, writing my exams in march 2012. Basically i'm a computer science student as a result i would take up computer science engineering in CHRIST ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BANGALORE. But the thing is i'm not aware of your entrance test, i kindly request you to send me information regarding the entrance test, how to apply for it. topics related to the test, announcement of results etc...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  3. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University? -- [New]
  4. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  6. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  7. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  8. If I get a cutoff of 195 in 12th in all PCM and computer science then do I have to answer any entrance test? Can I apply straight away?
  9. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  12. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  13. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  14. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  15. When is the entrance test of Bangalore IISC for research in engineering science?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  18. How to prepare for BHM entrance test of Christ College?
2nd January 2012, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?

Christ Engineering College Bangalore is affiliated to Christ University. The College offers engineering degree courses in diverse streams. The admission to the courses is offered on the entrance exam carried out by the college. The candidate can apply for the course through online methods. The detailed information on the course can be collected from the official website of the University. One can download a pdf file containing detailed information (on admission) from the web portal.
28th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?

good day sir, i have completed my diploma in computer science, am am madly trying to join IPS, but, my mom wants me to complete by computer science engineering..... i failed to convince her, i know all what i need to pursue is a civil degree, though i complete my BE in cs, there is no option in upsc syllabus to opt computer science paper, as far i have seen , there is only mechanical , electrical and civil engineering papers to opt.... so , please guide me, i have completely depended on you.......... please please. help me regarding this and bring me out of this maze........... my phone no is 91-9739656591 my name is raj
8th February 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir this mable here i have completed my normal degree,and i completed my Gniit course from Niit its three years course in software engineering track.....now i m intreseted to do my post graduation in computer science..... so ,please guide me please reply me my mail id mable.shalu @gmail.com
23rd September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am student of diploma computer science from Maharashtra so i want to take admission in bangalore so what is the procedure will u maill me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?