14th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams conducted after graduating from Biotechnology? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

What are the entrance exams that are conducted after your graduation in biotechnology?
and what is the syllabus for the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
  2. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  3. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Biotechnology being Which Entrance Exams I have to clear for this? Syllabus for the respective Entrance Exams?
  5. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  7. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  8. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  9. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  10. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
20th October 2011, 12:36 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams conducted after graduating from Biotechnology? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

There is chance in so many chances for the jobs,otherwise you can go for Master degree.

There ia an entrance exam Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) for the admission to the following courses:

M.Sc in Biotechnology

M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology &

M.Tech in Biotechnology

1:M.Sc in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 55% marks in one of the

Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences,
or
Pharmacy,
or
Engineering/Technology,
or
4-Years B.S. (Physician Assistant course);
or
MBBS
or
BDS .

2:M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology;Eligibility :

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 pattern of education with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university.

3:M.Tech in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have the B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in any one of
Chemical Engineering
or
Biochemical Engineering,
or
Industrial Biotechnology,
or
Leather Technology,
or
Chemistry/Biotechnology,
or
Biomedical Engineering,
or
B. Pharma etc
9th February 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams conducted after graduating from Biotechnology? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

for getting admission for MSc Biotechnology in Kolkata which exam is preffered to sit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?