31st July 2010, 04:01 PM
y.sowjanya

How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?

i am dng my bsc biotech final year........plz help me hw to prepare for al india xams like jnu,iit jam wht i want to study more

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  2. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
  4. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  5. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. BSc biotech students can give IIT JAM exam? How many colleges for M.Sc Biotech in India? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus of IIT-JAM(Biotech) exam?
  8. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  9. IIT jam and jnu biotech papers 2009?
  10. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics
  11. How to prepare for IIT JAM, TIFR and JNU entrance? Minimum rank required to get admission in these esteemed institutes
  12. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  13. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  14. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  15. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  16. How to prepare for IIT JAM? I am in BSc 3rd year
  17. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
25th August 2011, 10:16 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?

Dear,

It's good to see that you are more concern about your future. If you want to crack IIT JAM after completing your BSc Biotech then you should have wait till your post graduation but you can start your preparation, if you want.
• You can join some coaching institute
• You can also start self preparation to crack this exam.

Eligibility:
• MSc in Chemistry, Geology, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Applied geology etc.
• Min. 55% marks in qualifying exam.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
31st October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?

i want to know which coaching is better for preparation of J.A.M?
2nd December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

how to know whethr my form has been selected or not as i havn't still gt my roll no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?