26th November 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?

Now I am in 11th standard and from 12th join biology subject. But I don’t know after 12 how many marks require for getting biotechnology? What should be the step I have to follow that give me a very high salary after completing study. Please help me because, I have no idea how many percent require for it. If I study hard for it so I will go to foreign country?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  3. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  6. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  7. Can I get job in Foreign countries after B.Sc Biotechnology? Which competitive exams to give?
  8. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  9. Job in foreign country after completing diploma graduation in E&TC?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  12. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  15. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  16. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about Biotech BSc?
27th November 2015, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?

Percentage in 12th standard does not matter much as most of the institutions take admission on the basis of entrance exam. However, you should have minimum 60% in your 10+2 level in order to be eligible for admission in the top ranking institutes. The higher your percentage, the better is your profile and the stronger is your application. Hence aim to score as high as you can. Apart from this, prepare for the entrance exams too since most of the institutes take into account the rank in the entrance exams. Engineering entrance exams nation and state wise as well as entrance exams on university basis are conducted for admission. You can also go abroad if you study and work hard. You need to score well in SAT and IELTS for admission in foreign institutes as most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of these scores in these entrance exam scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?