12th January 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to give during engineering to get into Indian Air Force?

I am third year computer engineering student of mumbai university,i want to know which entrance exams to give in order to be in Indian air force?
please help!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force being NCC Cadet?
  4. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  5. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  10. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  13. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  15. How can I Join Indian Air Force as pilot?
  16. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  17. Is it possible to do MPSC/UPSC?
  18. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
13th January 2011, 09:03 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exams to give during engineering to get into Indian Air Force?

Good morning,

Dear friend it is very good to listen that you want to do something for your country.

For joining IAF(Indian Air Force) there are mainly two exams ; these are:-

1.Through CDSE(Combined Defense Services examination)-

Qualification required- Any graduate degree/BE/B Tech degree and having passed Physics and maths in class 12th.

Age limit- 19-23 years

Month of exam- It is conducted twice a year. In the month of April and September.

2.Through SSC(Short service commission)-

Qualification required- Any graduate degree/BE/B Tech degree with minimum 60% marks and having passed Physics and maths in class 12th.

Age limit- 19-23 years

Month of exam- It is conducted twice a year. In the month of March and September.

Best wishes!!!!!
13th January 2011, 04:45 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exams to give during engineering to get into Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am third year computer engineering student of mumbai university,i want to know which entrance exams to give in order to be in Indian air force?
please help!!!
Hi,

You need to give the EKT(Engineering Knowledge Test) for UES(University Entry Scheme) for entry to the Aeronautical department of IAF in the 3rd year.

All the Best...
6th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am third year computer science student. How can I apply for engineering services in Indian Airforce?please tell me the eligibility criteria for women.
2nd September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a computer science student of 2nd year i am a girl . how can i join afs
27th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how to complete B.E.?
20th December 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

hello,i'm a 2nd year b.tech student n wanna know that what are the xams that i can give alongwith GATE?
24th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

being a girl can join airforce,i m pursuing my b.tech in computer science i m in 3rd year.i have 57% in my 10th,48% in my 12th so can i join airforce.....
27th February 2012, 10:50 AM
michael_scofield

yes you can join air force after your 10th.
Airforce some recruitment time to time for 10th student.

The Process is to be short-listed for Air Force after the initial selection procedure, go through a 3-year training at National Defence Academy.

22nd February 2012 11:39 PM
28th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..i m persuing btch in biotechnology and want to join airforce at an officer rank. Is there an opportunity for me as an officer in air force?Which exams i need to qualify??
13th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student having 93%and math or phy.also passed.so how?can i join air force
18th July 2012, 07:22 PM
Useruuuuuu

For joining you have to give
cds exam
or ssc exam to join it..
Best of luck
28th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the exam conducted during engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?