4th December 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?

Entrance exams held for II semester & III semester in engineering all over india and tell
about famous university and entrance exam date and application for that university,and
specify about VIT university entrance exams and BITS university entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. When will Anna University Tirunelveli 3rd semester Exams be Held?
  2. How to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Can i get placed despite of having 3 arrears in B.Sc. degree?
  5. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  6. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  7. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?
  8. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  10. When our semester exams will be held of WBUT?
  11. If I clear my single backlog in B.Tech then my course will be of 4 or 5 years duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  13. BTC 3rd semester students are eligible for CTET?
  14. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  15. Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?
  16. Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?
  17. When will be the second semester exams of Bihar polytechnic be held?
  18. Whether my promotion granted to 3rd semester if got 4 ATKT in 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
30th October 2011, 02:34 AM
vaibhav_iiitdmj

Default Re: Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?

vit & bits doesn't give any admission to 2nd year students for btech & BE....
however some private collages of punjab & up gives admission to 2nd year students through LEET
7th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what are different competitive exams after btech
14th October 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, am dng 2nd year chemical engg .is there any job available for me in isro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?