26th December 2017, 02:05 PM
Avadhi Awasthi

Entrance exams to pursue a degree in Pharma in Uttar Pradesh?

Which are the different entrance exam I have appear for in order to pursue a degree in Pharma in Uttar Pradesh? Also, provide the list of colleges in Lucknow and Kanpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams are also conducted in Hindi for B.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BEd in any reputed college of Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  4. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  5. List different government colleges in Uttar Pradesh for pursuing MDS PG?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course in Uttar Pradesh? I have less than 50% marks in my B.A degree and 55% marks in M.A
  7. D.Pharma first year question paper of Uttar Pradesh University
  8. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  9. Admission procedure and fees of institutes providing Diploma in Pharma in Uttar Pradesh
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  11. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  12. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 72658 rank in UPTU?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  16. Where can I get the Uttar Pradesh entrance exam forms?
  17. Best colleges in UP to pursue CA? I am in B.Com class -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Banking and Finance in Kanpur?
27th December 2017, 07:35 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue a degree in Pharma in Uttar Pradesh?

List of top pharmacy entrance exams:-
[*]TS PGECET[*]TS Polycet[*]GPAT[*]TS EAMCET[*]TS ECET[*]AP ECET[*]AP PGECET[*]For Uttar Pradesh:-[*]JEECUP[*]UPSEE[*]WBJEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?