13th March 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams are also conducted in Hindi for B.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?

I'm from Uttar Pradesh and wants to pursue B.Sc Nursing. Is this course only offered in English or is there any college in Uttar Pradesh which offer this course in Hindi also? And, what about the entrance exam? Is it in both languages?

28th March 2018, 02:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams are also conducted in Hindi for B.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from Uttar Pradesh and wants to pursue B.Sc Nursing. Is this course only offered in English or is there any college in Uttar Pradesh which offer this course in Hindi also? And, what about the entrance exam? Is it in both languages?
As per my knowledge, if you want to study B.SC Nursing course from good medical institute then the medium of instruction is only English. Not only this but the basic qualification required to apply for this course is 10+2 in Science stream with the subject combination of PCB and English with 45% marks is eligible to submit an application for this course. The admission to the B.SC Nursing course is done on the basis of entrance exam score.

B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam pattern :The entrance exam is of objective type mainly of 400 marks. The duration of the exam is for 2 hours. The questions are set from the subjects of PCB and the paper set in English medium only.

English is said to be a compulsory language in almost all the field.Here also one of the important criteria for applying to the course is pass in English. Thus, in Uttar Pradesh also the same criteria is followed. So, there are hardly any colleges in Uttar Pradesh which offer B.SC Nursing in Hindi.

Here are the list of colleges in Uttar Pradesh which might give lectures in Hindi but in the examination candidates need to write their papers only in English language.

- Aligarh School of Nursing

- Apex College of Nursing and Physiotheraphy

- Arihant College of Nursing

- College of Nursing- Azamgarh

- Galgotia University

- Ganga Sheel School of Nursing

- GoodWill College

- Hind Institute of Medical Science

- KMC College of Nursing

- Nariana Nursing College etc
29th March 2018, 04:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams are also conducted in Hindi for B.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?

No, you cannot study B.Sc Nursing in Hindi because this course is offered only in English. Any graduation or bachelors level degree is offered in English language.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam. There are many universities which conduct their own entrance exam like B.Sc Nursing admission test by AIIMS, AFMC Entrance exam by AFMC, NUPMET exam by NITTE University and etc.,
In general the entrance exams are conducted in between April to June. You need to apply for the entrance exam and qualify in it so that you can get admission in the university.
Entrance exams are also conducted in English language.
30th March 2018, 12:09 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that every college has both options English as well as Hindi.
You can pursue B.Sc Nursing in Hindi also. No any special criteria required.
You have to mention the criteria Hindi i.e. in devnagiri lipi in form while submission. After that you are allowed to write in Hindi in examination.

Some of the colleges are:-
Galgotias University
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences
Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences
Integral University
CAN College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?