26th December 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and process to become an Air Hostess?

My face is full of acne and my height is also average. Please, let me know whether I'm eligible to become an Air Hostess?

27th December 2017, 07:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and process to become an Air Hostess?

Air Hostess is very attractive career for girls which not only pays well but also allows you to travel a lot. Only girls who love to travel should pick Air Hostess as the profession and should meet the requirements I am going to mention below.

Great thing about this profession is that pay is excellent. It starts form Rs 20000 and goes upto 35 to 40,000 depending on the Airline. And its not just the salary but the additional perks that too attract the girls. Mainly the perks include daily allowance, which may not be offered by every airline, cheap air tickets,etc. The perks and pay increase with experience and you may also get promotion for posts like:

Senior Hostess

Cabin Supervisor

Training Manager

Now lets come to the criteria:

1. 12 Passed or Graduation in any discipline.

2. Age limit: Not ore than 27 years.

3. Other qualities required by Airlines:

>Very good communication skill.
>Friendly nature.
>Humble and politeness.
>Understanding and caring towards other.
>Good personality.

From where to apply Air Hostess jobs:

THE TIMES OF INDIA, THE HINDU, HINDUSTAN TIMES and OTHER DAILY NEWSPAPER time to time release vacancies related to Airlines.

You can post your resume in jobs related website like naukri.com ,etc.

There are also many institution which trained students to apply in Airlines.

Some best institution for you:

1. Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi

2. Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal

3. Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi

4. Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai

5. International Airlines Academy, Chennai.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?