24th February 2018, 11:17 PM
ann maria antony

Which entrance I need to write for Drug Inspector post?

I have completed Diploma in Pharma and now wants to be a Drug Inspector. So, please let me know which exam I need to write to get in to Drug Inspector post?

28th February 2018, 09:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance I need to write for Drug Inspector post?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Drug Inspector examination. The examination is conducted by state PSC for recruitment.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy from a recognized university.

The age limit varies with PSC. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in written and interview stages. Candidates have to qualify for all stages for final recruitment. So, you can start preparation for the examination.
28th February 2018, 10:42 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Drug Inspector examination is conducted by Public Service Commission. It is conducted for recruitment in state service.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that:

Candidate must have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy etc.

So, it is necessary to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination.

Candidates have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final recruitment.

For notification about the examination visit at official portal of the respective state.
28th February 2018, 01:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a Drug Inspector, then you must have a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry, ,Master's Degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceuticals, then you are eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Examination.

So, if you want to apply for this exam, then you have to appear in the UPSC examination because this exam was conducted by UPSC.

So, if your in between 18 to 35 years, then you are eligible to apply for Drug Inspector exams. So, for the Notifications, Please read the employment newspaper.
28th February 2018, 04:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann maria antony View Post
I have completed Diploma in Pharma and now wants to be a Drug Inspector. So, please let me know which exam I need to write to get in to Drug Inspector post?
Drug Inspector exam are conducted by the State government in all most all the States of India. Drug Inspector exam is conducted by the UPSCwhich stand for union Public Service Commission.

The eligibility to appear for UPSC exam is given below:

- You must be graduate from a recognzied university in pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from recognzied university.

- If you have 3 years experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological, then you are preferred from other candidates.

- The age should be 21 years but not more than 32 years for General category. Age relaxation according to the Government rule : 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category.

Exam Pattern:

Written exam : 250 marks

Paper 1 Pharmacy
Total marks : 200
Duration of Exam: 2 hrs

paper 2 General Knowledge
Total marks - 50
Duration : 1 hr

Interview : 25 marks

For more details log on to : www.upsc.gov.in/
28th February 2018, 05:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for Drug Inspector examination is Bachelor's degree in pharmacy. The competitive entrance examination is conducted by Public Service Commission and Union Public Service Commission.

You should pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy to become eligible for Drug Inspector examination.
28th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector examination:

*Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university. Final year B.Pharma candidates can also apply for exam.

*The age limit is 21-30 years.

Entrance examination is conducted by UPSC and State PSC.

Diploma in Pharmacy candidate can not apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?