29th July 2012, 10:08 PM
puttiakka

Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

after completing mpharm in pharmaceutics is it possible to apply for the post of drug inspector or is it neccessary to take 2-3years work experience in manufacturing department?and what is the scope in drug inspector field?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  2. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  3. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  4. How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  5. How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?
  6. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  7. Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015
  8. When to get application forms for the position of Drug Inspector in Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  11. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  13. Am I eligible for drug inspector after studying B.Pharmacy
  14. How to apply for the position of Drug Inspector?
  15. Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy
  16. Biotechnology or B.Pharma: Better option for placements?
  17. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

Where do I find answers for all the above questions?
1st October 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

iam studying m.pharm in analysis branch can apply for drug inspector?
16th November 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i am studying m.pharm in pharmaceutics branch can apply for drug inspector ?
10th May 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm pursuing M.pharm(Q.A.). i will be completing it in two months, after that i was thinking to focus on drug inspector (D.I.) so can i apply for D.I. is there a requirement of industrial exposure? what is the syllabus and exam date for D.I. please please send me the answer on this email ID [email protected]
21st December 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

After completion of M.pharma pharmaceutics department for writing drug inspector examination we need experience or we can go as fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?