28th May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?

Hi, this is Supriya I am studying my 2nd puc in Bangalore, i would like to know what are all the test like CET has to be taken so that i can get prepared to that and i need to know least cuttoff percentage and the maximum marks in each subject should be there.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 2nd PUC and in which subject to do Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  3. Percentage needed in 2nd PUC examination? Which is the subject for Aircraft?
  4. What is the cutoff marks to join IISC Bangalore?
  5. 2nd puc failed in one subject, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  7. Can I apply for IAS exam if completed 2nd PUC? Percentage required in 2nd PUC to apply for IAS exam?
  8. How to prepare for C.A after passing 2nd PUC with 70%? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  10. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to appear?
  12. Cutoff marks and cutoff rankings in IISC Bangalore for SC students?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  14. How to score more than 50 marks in 2nd PUC science in subject of mathematics
  15. Bangalore CET criteria
  16. Can I pursue my degree from Bangalore University after 2nd PUC?
  17. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee to apply for IES exam? What is the cutoff percentage required?
  18. How to prepare for JMET entrance exam? What is the cutoff percentage of JMET?
7th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?

i have a quetion that i passed second year puc i got 36% in physics chemistry maths so iam not eligible for engineering so iam withdrawing all subjects it will be mentioned repeater in markscard
20th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?

what to do?my persentage in 2puc is 67%
8th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

how many marks to get in each sub to get medical seat
27th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

After completing of puc is their any other exam except cet ?
4th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage will required to get admission in the 2 puc entrance for seat mbbs
23rd February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in second puc . How i get veternary form
20th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

2nd puc failed in all subject, what to do?
30th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

iam a repeater can i do medical still?
13th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i was a repeater this year i had oly one sub bak . . i have got 35 in phy and chem . . i have written maths this year i am expecting more than 60. will i be able to get engineering seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?