4th June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?

can i get admissions in diploma after giving cce exams in 10th cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?
  2. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. What should I do further after giving 10th CBSE Board exam? Exact date of 10th CBSE Board exam result?
  6. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  9. Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE? -- [New]
  10. After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?
  11. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  12. Is it possible for CCE students to get admission in Diploma?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. When the result of 10th CBSE CCE will be announced in Chennai? Details of Grading criteria?
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  17. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  18. Is diploma better than any other course after 10th?
5th June 2011, 09:54 AM
tarunsingh40

Smile Re: Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?

yes sure you can get the admission in diploma if you get good percentage in class 10th
4th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?

After high school which type of course is better .
26th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i want know about cce for 10th
29th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

CAN ONE JOIN TO DIPLOMA COURCES IN PVT COLLEGE AFTER PASSING CLASS-X THROUGH CCE
7th August 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

No sorry dear you can't get admission in diploma as cce students are not eligible to take admission in diploma. I am also a cce student and my cgpa is 7.2 and i taked admission in a diploma college one month ago name of the inistitute A.I.S.S.M.S Maharashtra but after one month i was declared non eligible from msbte (maharashtra state board of council education) and my cap rounds was also missed so i could'nt get admission in junior college but i am still serching for junior college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?