12th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE?

Respected Sir,
I did my class 10th from CBSE Board through CCE Internal Board and took admission in State Board. Is there will any problem in future to take admission in College or University because of my 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  6. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  14. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  15. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  18. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
13th April 2016, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE?

No, there will not be any problem for you to take admission in College/University after completion of your 12th standard from State Board and 10th standard from CBSE Board. There will not be any problem for taking admission as both State Board and CBSE Boards are recognised boards. So, without any problem you can take admission in college/university by following the admission procedure of the respective college/university you wish to take admission.
14th April 2016, 12:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE?

No, you will not have to face any problem during admission in any institute or university because of different school boards in matriculation and intermediate. The only thing that you must take care about is that your school board must be well affiliated and recognized. If your school found with invalid authorizations and affiliations then your admission form will be rejected and you will not be eligible for getting admission anywhere in the world.
14th April 2016, 11:54 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, there is nothing like that there will be any problem in future after pursuing 10th from the CBSE in internal board.

So, you just need to continue your study and focus on your goal and appear and qualify in entrance examination of the university or institute, you want to get admission.
14th April 2016, 12:30 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You won’t face any issue in future because all the universities and colleges provide admission on the basis of entrance exam or 12th class marks. No one ask you about your board in any case. So just focus on your studies and try to score better marks. The main thing that is you has passed 12th class from any recognized board so just check once your Board is recognized or not.
14th April 2016, 01:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

It is all rumor that candidates passed 10th with internal board from CBSE are not eligible to get admission in different university and institutes.

So, no doubt there is not going to be any problem in forthcoming time for you in getting the admission for higher studies on this issue. So, you just need to focus on your studies.
14th April 2016, 08:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear there will not be any such problem in future regarding this as it is not even an issue that could be raised in future.

You should just carry on with your studies further and should not be worried about it.
14th April 2016, 08:53 PM
Rajgame

No there will be no problem as CBSE schools provide migration certificate at 10 and 12 level board exams.As you only need migration certificate to transfer in different University , College or School at 12 level
14th April 2016, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There won't be problem if you have done your studies from a recognized board and also fulfill other criteria. Admission in colleges is mostly based on merit according to their rules.

Hence, in terms of your qualification there is absolutely no problem.
15th April 2016, 01:23 AM
Quantum reply

No it will never effect your future. Both the boards are best. Mostly the syllabus is same. The difference is in the way of study and nothing else.
There will be no problem in future. As this is a rule that you can pass 10th and 12th from different boards. You can easily get admission for further studies. Both the boards have same value throughout the India.
30th April 2016, 11:05 PM
IQ14

CBSE and state board are the boards of India. Mainly both the boards have the same syllabus only the pattern is different.

You will never face any problem in future for this reason. Both the boards are valuable and recognized board of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?