13th March 2013, 08:17 PM
constructionengineer

Is EPMCR good enough for internship?

Is EPMCR good enough for internship?? is it valuable and meritorious enough to do the internship there or is it better to apply somewhere else?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Company is a better choice to do Summer Training being a student of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from MTU University?
  2. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  3. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. How to apply for training at HAL?
  8. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  9. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  13. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  14. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
  15. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge? -- [New]
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  18. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
15th September 2016, 11:45 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is EPMCR good enough for internship?

EPMCR is an IIT Madras incubated Engineering and Project Management consulting company offering civil engineering solutions right from Architecture to delivery of the infrastructure facilities to the client.

As per my knowledge, yes EPMCR good enough for internship.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 9, Rajamanickam Street, New Perungalathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600063
Phone: 044 4282 4759
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?