23rd April 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?

sir,i m student of b.tech 2nd year inchemical engineering plz.....tell me the summer internship in chemical engeenering and tell me good organization for summer internship

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship?
  4. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. How to do summer internship in HR from Lucknow? I am doing MBA from Gia University
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  7. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  8. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  10. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer internship for civil engineering students
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  15. How to join ISRO for summer internship program? I am a chemical engineering student
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  18. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
4th May 2014, 07:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?

Chemical Engineering is one of the core branches which is specific for a particular type of industry. It does not find applications for all the industries especially the IT sector. To be truthful and frank, the major portion of the engineering jobs in modern world lies in the hand of IT sector. Hence it is always better to know some of the IT sector courses which can fetch you job if you do not find placement in the core sector.

You can do summer training or internship in :-
- PSUs
- Chemical laboratories of various institutes like IITs and NITs
- Fertilizers and pesticide companies
- Cement and construction companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?