20th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?

I want to know that I am doing b.tech cse from IPU delhi
As everyone knows ip is not very good at internships and placements
But I want a good internship right now in 2nd year
So, can anyone tell me that is college mandatory to be involved
For that or can I apply for good internship based on
My knwledge without my college. Plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  2. List of good companies offering internships for B.Tech ETC?
  3. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Industrial training near by Hyderabad for Chemical engineer?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  10. Procedure of doing intern from other college?
  11. What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?
  12. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  13. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  15. How to register for internship in IBM? How to apply for internship?
  16. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  17. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  18. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
27th September 2014, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?

You have to get the approval from your college for the internship before applying for it in a company. Companies only give internships to those candidates who have a no objection certificate from their college and have a good academic record. Therefore, make sure that you have these things with you when applying for internship.

Getting internships from a good company can really help you in future and you should apply for as many as possible because internships are less in numbers, when it comes to good companies.

There are many companies which offer internships and you must approach them as soon as possible. Also get the consent from your college regarding the internship. If you have contacts in some companies, then it will become easier for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?