2nd May 2018, 10:27 PM

Even though I have not failed can I apply for compartment exam under Uttar Pradesh Board of Education?

I got less marks in Physics and Chemistry but I am not failed. I am from Uttar Pradesh Board. My session is 2017-18. Can I give compartment exam of both subjects?

15th July 2018, 04:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Even though I have not failed can I apply for compartment exam under Uttar Pradesh Board of Education?

The name of examination is compartment examination. When you have not got compartment in any subject then how can you apply for compartment examination of any subject.

If you have got less marks then you can apply for improvement examination of your board. There is separate notification for improvement exam by board. Only failed candidates can apply for compartment exam.
15th July 2018, 08:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Even though I have not failed can I apply for compartment exam under Uttar Pradesh Board of Education?

You can not apply for compartment examination under Uttar Pradesh Board of Education when you have not got any compartment in any subject.

Only failed candidates are eligible to apply for compartment examination. Candidates with less marks can apply for improvement exam.
15th July 2018, 09:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

If a candidate has not failed in any subject then he or she can not apply for compartment examination of any board. Only failed students can apply for compartment examination.

Candidates with lower marks can apply for improvement exam or regular examination next year.
15th July 2018, 11:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As you have stated clearly in query that you do not have any compartment in any subjects of UP board examination then why would you appear for compartment examination. You have less marks then you need to apply for improvement examination.

Contact your school for latest update about improvement examination. When improvement examination forms are released, you can apply.
15th July 2018, 11:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for compartment examination when you have not failed in any subject of 12th.

The marks in subjects can be increased by appearing for improvement examination conducted by board.
15th July 2018, 11:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can not give compartment examination when you have not failed in any subject.

Candidates with failed status can apply for compartment exam. If you want to improve more then you should apply for improvement examination of UP board.
16th July 2018, 12:15 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You must know that compartment examination is for candidates who have failed in any subject not for candidates with less marks in any subject.

Candidates with less marks need to apply for improvement examination and score better marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?