22nd November 2011, 10:24 AM
monali b patil

Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?

Respected Sir,
Im Final year B.Tech (Foods) Student. I want to do M.Sc food tech.
i want to know, to get admmission i have to appear GATE exam or i have to give the Exam conducted by CFTRI. also want to know is agriculture subject compulsory.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  2. Sample question papers of entrance exam for MSc in Food Technology in CFTRI -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?
  5. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  6. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  7. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  8. Can we pursue M.Tech in Karnataka through correspondence? Is it compulsory to write GATE exam to do M.Tech? Does GATE permit to take the correspondence?
  9. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in CFTRI, Mysore
  10. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  11. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  12. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  13. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  14. Can a B.Tech. Food Technology student appear GATE for admission to M.Tech. Chemical Technology?
  15. B.Tech in Food Technology holder can give GATE Life Science exam? -- [New]
  16. Admission to food engineering department through CFTRI exam?
  17. GATE exam for M.Tech (Chemical technology) after B.Tech (Food Technology)? branches in M.Tech other than Food tech after B.Tech (Food Technology)?
  18. A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology
27th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?

which colleges/universities are open for pursuing masters in food science and technology for nutrition student?
29th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?

I Have done B.se ist division i want M.Se food tecnology what s the criteria
22nd October 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc microbiology so I want msc food technology what I'd the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?