27th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Baabli

How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?

hello sir
i m persuing my msc in food technology from cftri mysore after this i want to go for phd plz tell me how should i prepare for entrance exam and what are the options for phd in India and abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  4. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  5. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  6. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  7. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  8. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  11. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  12. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  13. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course? -- [New]
  14. What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?
  15. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  16. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  18. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
13th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?

i have done my MSc. in Food and Nutrition now after this what should i do-PhD or MSc. food technology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?