27th May 2013, 02:16 PM
rijo 1988

Which exam is conducted to join in CDSCO as drug inspector and assistant drug controller?

Sir, which exam is conducted to join in CDSCO as drug inspector and assisstant drug controller, How to apply, please reply in
[email protected], how is the selection procedure

11th December 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is conducted to join in CDSCO as drug inspector and assistant drug controller?

Sir, I am master of science of analytical chemist? May i appear for cdsco entrance exam?what is basic qualification required for cdsco entrance exam?
23rd October 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is conducted to join in CDSCO as drug inspector and assistant drug controller?

Dear Sir, Please provide the details of the examination conducted for the recruitment of DI in CDSCO. Details may include the eligibility criteria, tentative dates/month of the examination and the overall process of recruitment.
Thank you.
24th January 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am post graduated in pharmacology, and i want to become drug controller but now i have working as research analyst and i have pharmacist experience also can i eligible for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?