14th September 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from CBSE to Tamil Nadu board in 9th class?

My son is studying in 9th class in CBSE and I want him to change to state board examination (Tamil Nadu); is it possible to change?

Related Questions:
  1. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  2. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  3. Is studying Tamil mandatory in 9th CBSE at Tamil Nadu?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board?
  5. One can get promoted to 10th in Tamil Nadu State Board if failed in Maths in class 9th?
  6. Name can be edited in CBSE board 9th class TC?
  7. How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?
  9. Is it possible to change CBSE school while moving to 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?
  11. Can I change my School after completing class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to do so?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?
  16. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  17. Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board?
  18. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2016, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE to Tamil Nadu board in 9th class?

Yes, it is possible to transfer your son from CBSE to Tamil Nadu Board school for pursuing 9th standard. To take admission in 9th standard in Tamil Nadu Board school, you have to obtain your Transfer/ Migration Certificate, 8th standard Marks report, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from your CBSE school and submit it in Tamil Nadu Board school.

Some schools conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in their schools. So, if the school you wish to take admission in 9th standard conducts an entrance examination for offering admission then, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination for getting admission in 9th standard. After completion of the entire admission process, you will be offered admission in 9th standard in Tamil Nadu Board school.
14th September 2016, 10:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE to Tamil Nadu board in 9th class?

Now, he is not eligible to change the school as it is to late now and the academic session starts. The examination for first semester is at hand.

So, you need to pursue from CBSE affiliated school or if you want to change the board you need to wait for next year to get admission again in 9th std.
14th September 2016, 11:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to change the school in 9th standard from CBSE board to Tamil Nadu board.

One can change the school in 9th standard, there is no official permission required for change of board. Only after 9th one need permission to change the Board.
15th September 2016, 12:16 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes you can change CBSE to state board. For that you have to talk to your school management or may be you have to change the school. As per my knowledge there is no need of any specific documents for changing board in 9th class. But school management can demand for your character certificate and migration certificate. Thanks
8th September 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from one school (matriculation) to other (matriculation) in Tamil Nadu after completing 9th?
9th July 2020, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

If it possible to change from cbse to tamilnadu board after promoted from clasd 9 to class10
24th January 2022, 05:50 PM
ram1411

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrity7 View Post
Yes,you are eligible to change the school in 9th standard from CBSE board to Tamil Nadu board.

One can change the school in 9th standard, there is no official permission required for change of board. Only after 9th one need permission to change the Board.
thank you sir,
I hope TC and marksheet sufficient, no need of migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?