2nd September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which Exam I have to appear for to become RTO? Eligibility criteria for this position?

sir, i want to become a reigional traffic officer (RTO) ,, i passed my diploma in mechanical engg, now i stuied in degree of engg, pls tell me what type of examination & eligibilty for this post

25th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exam I have to appear for to become RTO? Eligibility criteria for this position?

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?
6th December 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exam I have to appear for to become RTO? Eligibility criteria for this position?

RTO EXAM ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
29th December 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir.......i am PANDIAN now i am doing mechanical engineering final year......what are the criteria for become an RTO offcer?
12th January 2012, 11:27 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for becoming an RTO officer

RTO exam is conducted by public service commission .

RTO exam clerk post eligibility

* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have the age limit within 18 to 37 years.
* Candidates should complete graduate from a recognized institute.

RTO exam Judicial post eligibility

* Candidates should be the citizen of India
* Candidates should have the age limit within 23-35 years.
* Candidates should complete graduate in law from a recognized university

RTO exam sub assistant eligibility

* Candidates should be the citizen of India
* Candidates should have the age more than 34 years
* Candidates should complete graduate from a recognized university
* In particular fields such as mechanical and civil

Best wishes
23rd March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year mechanical student...sir is there any reservation for cast in RTO exam..??
27th March 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 2nd year ECE student........i need job in rto officer in judicial department...........so plz give me the total guidlines.........................and which exams have to apply?how to apply ? plz send me total guidlines......................................... .............
1st April 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Which Exam I have to appear for to become RTO?
AND what is name of the exam
1st April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which Exam I have to appear for to become RTO?
can i know the name of the examination...
28th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a 12 science pass out student what is critiera to become a rto
6th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done B.com and i want join join the R T O post so, what i do
8th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

rto jobs is only elgible for diploma in automobile/mechanical and engineering degree in automobile/mechanical and should have two wheeler/four wheeler driving license and other degrees are not elgible
8th June 2012, 03:03 PM
kayalrockz

only diploma in automobile/mechanical and engineering in automobile/mech are valid for rto and should have twowheeler/four wheeler driving license not other degrees holders are not elgible
6th July 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

which competetive exam i have to apply for rto officer?and engineer of (IT) branch is eligible for this exam or not/pls tell me
19th July 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my graduation in mechanical engineering in 2011. and i have 1 year industry experience an di applied for RtO inspector post which is recently open in Gujarat . so plz let me know what type of material required to pass this exam . and where i 'll get source to get that materials.
7th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a automobile diploma student
8th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam for RTO post? ? probable month?
19th November 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am working in IT for last 2 years, i completed by B.Tech with Electronics background. Am i eligible for RTO post?
24th November 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi I actually want to become a RTO oofficerand I am doin my bachelors in Business Management...
Can I sit for exam..?? If yes what is the procedure..???
5th November 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

dear
sir, I have qualified 2 in pcm.I wants to carrier in rto , so plz suggestions me.

Gmail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?