20th October 2012, 10:45 AM
md.devlekar7

Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm

dear sir,
I have completed b.pharm in 2012 & looking for mpsc exam.which exam other than drug inspector i can apply.give me date of exam & syllabus.

22nd January 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm

sir, plz tell me how to apply for drug inspector exam after B.Pharma and sir plz also send me previous exam paper...

My e-mail id is......

[email protected]
23rd January 2013, 01:55 AM
saikrishna39

Thumbs up Re: Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm

Dear aspirant
The growth of Pharmacy is increasing every year with the number of developments are increasing in the pharmacy. As you had Bachelor in Pharmacy degree on which you are able to get good government as well as Private Jobs.

After completing your B.pharm course , you can apply for following jobs like ::

>> Food inspector

>> Drug inspector

>> health care centers

>> Pharmaceutical firms

>> Educational institutes

>> Medical dispensing stores

>> Drug controller

>> Medical representative

>> Production manager

>> Medical detailing man

>> Sales manger

>> Marketing manager

>> Clinical research etc..

Some of the Government sectors you can apply;

* Indian Medicine Pharmacy

* Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy

* Research Institute of Indian system of Medicine

* State Drug Testing and Research Laboratory

Some of the Private sectors you can apply;

* Cadila Health care
* Jubilant Life sciences

* Parimal Healthcare

* GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited

* IPCA Laboratories

* Wockhardt

* Torrent Pharmaceuticals

* Sterling Bio

* Biocon
* Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited
23rd January 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm

Myself kumud i m Mpharma in pharmaceutical chemistry and 6 months experience in API industries as a QA executive.i would lije to know how to apply for drug i nspector exam and from where would i know the upcoming drug inspectoe exam dates.
23rd January 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Myself kumud i m Mpharma in pharmaceutical chemistry and 6 months experience in API industries as a QA executive.i would lije to know how to apply for drug i nspector exam and from where would i know the upcoming drug inspectoe exam dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?