How can I apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm

respected sir
sir i have compleated B pharm in 2013.
how to apply drug inspector exam and IAS exam

1st May 2015, 09:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce

UPSC conducts civil services exam in order to recruit personnel to the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS etc.

The eligibility criteria required for civil services exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?