6th October 2010, 10:25 AM
prabkalp

Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL

Sir i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL
so pls tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you

8th October 2010, 05:18 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL

Dear Friend,

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) is one of the best Govt sectors.
so,its post of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) exam is little more tough.

You should have one of the Engineering Degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering disciplines only from AICTE .

The selection process of BHEL for diploma engineers consists of a written test, followed by a personal interview.

Written Exam Pattern :-

Exam consists of 240 objective questions,each of 1 mark , to be answered in 2-n-half hours. For each wrong answer 0.2 marks will be deducted.

There are two sections in BHEL written test :-

1) Aptitude Test :- Consists of Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning Ability,Logical Thinking,English usage & General Awareness.
2) Technical Test : Consists of two parts :-
General engineering questions & questions specific to your engineering discipline.

Good luck.
8th October 2010, 07:42 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL

see the following books are best
1) Guide to BHEL Mechanical Engineer (supervisor trainee). - GK publishers
2) Guide to General aptitude test for SAIL, BHEL, DRDO. - GK publishers
3) Objective general engineering - GK publishers

see the links for papers
For papers refer,
1) Freshers world : to get previous papers
2)http://pdfdatabase.com/search/bhel-supervisor-trainee-previous-papers.html
3)http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2010/09/bhel-trainee-question-paper-pattern.html
4) Search torrents you will get many books and papers.
9th October 2010, 09:56 AM
prabkalp

Smile Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL

Thanks alot for ur precious guidance.I have bought the bhel supervisor book, its a good one.thanks gain.
20th October 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers of supervisory trainee mechanical on my mail id.
[email protected]
22nd October 2010, 11:28 PM
mkk

please forward bhel supervisor trainee model question papaer
3rd November 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee for APSRTIC
8th November 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

any sample question paers for APSRTC mechanical supervisiory trainee?
17th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers & exam pattern of supervisory trainee mechanical on my mail id.
[email protected]
20th November 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

submit me the syllabus [email protected]
18th December 2010, 11:37 AM
mahaasik

hi sir,
tis is asik. am doin B.E production-discipline of mechanical engg....am i eligible 2 apply for BHEL exam???
18th December 2010, 12:27 PM
mahaasik

hi sir can yo pl help me find gate/bhel mechanical books online?????
28th February 2011, 02:38 AM
sonu1234

the exam consists of 240 objective questions, each of 1 mark , to be answered in 2 and a half hours, around 35 seconds for each question .
this exam has two sections -

1) aptitude test
2) technical test

a complete analysis and sample papers are provided at this link - http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2009/09/bhel-et-exam-pattern-sample-papers.html
2nd June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
i have completed in diloma mechanichal enggineering .bhel supervising post written exam atten in two times.two times exam in not success.so plz help ,what syllabus in my branch.plz syllabus sent in my e-mail.
E MAIL:[email protected]
3rd July 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more for computer science & engineering graduates.
Thanking you
9th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,please sent bhel syllabus exam pattern for diploma mechanical.my id is [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ,plz give me,modele paper.,if its possible.plz sir.
4th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i will be taking supervisor trainee examination, so please i am requesting you to send old question papers (mechanical engineering)to this mail [email protected] is my kind request...
4th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus of supervisor trainee
in my e mail i d
[email protected]
5th August 2011, 11:10 AM
Satheesh kumar M

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabkalp View Post
so pls tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you
my email id [email protected] this is my kind request
6th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

mechanical engg. for superwiser syllabus (technical)
10th August 2011, 11:25 AM
sumit553112

sir i want some old question papers & syallbus of supervisor trainee engineering mechanical engineering(diploma).
12th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

pl send syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL
my emil id [email protected]
13th August 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i want privious sail exam(MT) for mechanical engg. please sent me this question paper
13th August 2011, 09:18 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) is one of the best Govt sectors.
so,its post of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) exam is little more tough.

You should have one of the Engineering Degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering disciplines only from AICTE .

The selection process of BHEL for diploma engineers consists of a written test, followed by a personal interview.

Written Exam Pattern :-

Exam consists of 240 objective questions,each of 1 mark , to be answered in 2-n-half hours. For each wrong answer 0.2 marks will be deducted.

There are two sections in BHEL written test :-

1) Aptitude Test :- Consists of Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning Ability,Logical Thinking,English usage & General Awareness.
2) Technical Test : Consists of two parts :-
General engineering questions & questions specific to your engineering discipline.

Thanks
14th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me old question paper of supervisor trainee in civil engg for bhel
19th August 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Want to know the Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (Electrical engg) for BHEL.
22nd August 2011, 08:25 AM
vicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit553112 View Post
sir i want some old question papers & syallbus of supervisor trainee engineering mechanical engineering(diploma).
you can see on this link
http://entrance-exam.net/bhel-mechanical-placement-papers/
22nd August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

pse semd me the syllabus and model/previous question papers to my mail Id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 06:34 PM
nmsnathan87

and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more. pls sent me the model qustin paper to my mail. my mail id [email protected]
Thanking you
23rd August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i want Mechanical supervisory traineequestion paper patterns of BHEL
24th August 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir/Mam

pl send me the syllabus & previous question papers of mechanical engg. for the post of supervisor trainee

Thnx n Rgds
Balwinder Singh
e-mail---([email protected])
28th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

pl send me the syllabus of mechanical enng for the post of supervisor traniee
thnx
manish ranjan
e-mail--- [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

please forward the sample paper of supervisor trainee(mechanical engineering) on my email id [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi am govind please send in supervier traning syllabus send my id govindanp62gmail.com please
8th September 2011, 03:36 PM
a.k.c.

Angry Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of supervisor trainee (mechanical engg) for BHEL

please send me previous year question papers & exam pattern of supervisory trainee mechanical on my mail [email protected]
13th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Previous year Question paper for supervisor trainee (civil engg) in bhel.
15th September 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for post of supervior trainee . i am under the category of OBC and Handicap both. in my admit card , my category is mention only OBC and not handicap. i want to know that may i achieve the benefit of both categories or only one category which is mention my admit card ? plz give my answer
16th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkk View Post
please forward bhel supervisor trainee model question papaer
real thanks ror providing me books
19th September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied as a supervisor trainee in mechanical engineering stream can you please send me old exam model papers for preparation to my mail id: [email protected]
29th September 2011, 09:42 PM
anbumeenu

Default bhel superviser trainee book

i am now living jabalbur so your book available shop adress
27th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
iam md zahoor and i want exact syllabus for mechanical supervisor trainee (apsrtc), pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sir
3rd February 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i want apsrtc mechanical supervisor trinee syallabus. My email id [email protected]
13th February 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want apsrtc mechanical supervisor trinee syallabus. My email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?