18th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?

I am a student of class 10th. I desperately want to study abroad but my parents cannot afford so. Therefore, I wanna know that which exam should I appear in order to get a scholarship to study abroad? I wanna know about all the details of any such exam?

10th November 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?

how to get scholership forther studies abroad after MBA
1st March 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

FOR M.Tech. ,WHAT CAN I DO?
3rd March 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
29th May 2015, 10:53 PM
srinika reddy

Smile Re: Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1916472]I am a student of class 10th. I desperately want to study abroad but my parents cannot afford so. Therefore, I wanna know that which exam should I appear in order to get a scholarship to study abroad? I wanna know about all the details of any such exam?please can u help me to study at abroad?
21st February 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

after 12th i want to study BMS in abroad but my father can't afford that much money so how can i apply for scholarship
1st June 2023, 12:58 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To obtain a scholarship to study abroad, there are various exams you can consider depending on your field of study, destination, and the scholarship programs available. Here are some common exams that students often take to be eligible for scholarships:

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): TOEFL measures English language proficiency and is required by many universities and scholarship programs, especially in English-speaking countries.

IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Similar to TOEFL, IELTS is another widely accepted English language proficiency test and is often required for admission and scholarships.

SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test): SAT is a standardized test commonly used for undergraduate admissions in the United States. Some scholarship programs also consider SAT scores.

ACT (American College Testing): ACT is another standardized test used for undergraduate admissions in the United States. Some scholarships may accept ACT scores.

GRE (Graduate Record Examination): GRE is a standardized test required for admission to many graduate programs, including master's and doctoral programs. Some scholarship programs may consider GRE scores as part of their selection criteria.

GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test): GMAT is specifically designed for admission to business and management programs, such as MBA programs. Some scholarship programs in the field of business may require GMAT scores.

Scholarship-specific Exams: Certain scholarship programs may have their own specific exams or assessments that applicants need to take as part of the selection process. These exams may focus on specific subject areas or fields of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?