12th August 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?

Hello
I am a 10th class student and i am studying in CBSE school. After my 10th class, I want to study in abroad. so which exam , I have give so that I can get a full scholarship to study free in abroad country. Pls reply to my question.

THANKYOU.

3rd May 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?

recently i have given my tenth exam and i want to study abroad i belong to an middel class family so i wanted to know is there any scholership for studying science in abroad
12th December 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?

Respective sir, i just want to say that now iam in tenth 3monthes left for board exams so before completing tenth or after completing tenth which exam should i write to get free schoolar ship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?