27th May 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing 12th and I want to study MBBS in Abroad. So, kindly tell me which exam I have to qualify for free scholarship education in Abroad after my 12th pass from India?

29th November 2016, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?

Thebadmiasion in medical field is different in different countries unlike other courses where more or less most of the institutes across the globe take admission on the basis of certain entrance exams. For MBBS course, you need to decide the country in which you want to pursue. Then you need to appear in the enteance exams based in which the institutes in the concerned country take admission, even scholarship will be given on the performance in the entrance exams. Like in USA, you need to appear in MCAT whereas for China you need to appear in OMAT and so on. Once you get the scores of entrance exams, you need to apply online in the universities as per scores followed by clearing interview round to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?