15th April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I attend for NET or SET after completing MSc Biochemistry? I have applied for M.Phil

i have completed msc biochemistry in 2009 i have applied for m.pil . which exam iwant to attend net or slet ? how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for NET exam in Biochemistry after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  2. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  3. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  4. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  5. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books
  6. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  8. What to do after MSc IT? Ph.D or NET SET exam?
  9. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  10. How can I apply for government biochemistry jobs after completing MSc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  12. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
  13. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  16. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  17. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  18. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
25th April 2012, 11:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I attend for NET or SET after completing MSc Biochemistry? I have applied for M.Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed msc biochemistry in 2009 i have applied for m.pil . which exam iwant to attend net or slet ? how to apply?
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and qualifying this test will make you eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in universities and college located anywhere in India whereas,SLET stands for State Lectureship Eligibility Test and qualifying this test will make you eligible to apply in universities and college located in the particular state from where you have qualified the test.
Both this examinations are conducted by University Grant Commission, however, since SLET is conducted on state level, an state agency (university/council) is selected to conduct the test as per the UGC regulations.
As far as eligibility is concerned, for both NET and SLET, you must have qualified masters degree examination and have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for reserved category.
29th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I attend for NET or SET after completing MSc Biochemistry? I have applied for M.Phil

How to prepare for net biochemistry.what is the differance between net ugc csir and net grf.
7th February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc in biochemistry. I would like to appear for SET exam 2016. My question is
whether biochemistry belongs to chemical science or biological science.
Kindly help me as soon as possible. The last date for the closing date to apply for the exam is 10.2.16.

Thanks in advance
28th July 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc biochemistry. Which subject I should select in set exam chemical science or life science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?