9th June 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?

Sir
I am Post Graduate in Biotechnology. I wish to do MPhil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/LifeSciences through Distance Education. Please guide me and provide the list of universities which impart MPhil in above mentioned subject . I also request you to give me admission details, so that I apply for the same in time. I am very eager to do MPhil but there is no correct information on net.
Renu

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. How to get admission in M.Phil Malayalam? List of the universities?
  5. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  6. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  9. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  11. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  12. List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  14. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  15. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission details of M.Phil in Telugu?
  17. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  18. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
16th December 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?

Can i know which all universities are offering Mphil in Microbiology via distance education
26th January 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?

I want to know the list of MPhil colleges. For doing MPhil in biotechnology subject.
26th February 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of MPhil correspondence form through Punjab university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?