3rd September 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for NET exam in Biochemistry after completing MSc in Biochemistry

I'm completed Msc in Biotechnology,may i appear in net exam in biochemistry

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. Which exam should I attend for NET or SET after completing MSc Biochemistry? I have applied for M.Phil
  3. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  5. How can I apply for government biochemistry jobs after completing MSc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  6. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. What is the scope of biochemistry field after completing PG in Biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  10. How to get biochemistry field job after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  11. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  14. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  15. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  16. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  17. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  18. What to do after clearing NET after MSc Biochemistry?
18th March 2014, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam in Biochemistry after completing MSc in Biochemistry

I have completed M.D. in Medical Biochemistry. I would like to get a job through college service commission.Please give me directions....
17th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam in Biochemistry after completing MSc in Biochemistry

How to apply for NET in biochemistry?
I would wish to know how I can apply for NET in the field of biochemistry as the subject biochemistry is not listed in the list of subjects provided on UGC online. Site for NET exam application.

Please do guide me
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?