11th December 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I prepare for after completing B.Tech ECE

after completed b.tech e.c.e in 2011 which exam i have to be prepared i am not apply for gate

12th December 2012, 10:29 AM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: Which exam should I prepare for after completing B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completed b.tech e.c.e in 2011 which exam i have to be prepared i am not apply for gate
It depends upon your wish that which course you want to do. If you do not want to pursue MTech(which is the best option for a technical graduate), first list down your strong point and then select the courses.

Like if you are good in presenting, have good quality in convincing people - then go for MBA in Marketing. If good in Mathematics - go for MBA in Finance.

Parallely you can go for some good certifications.
12th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

You have completed your Bachelor in Engineering in branch of Electronics and Communication Engineering......

And you are not wishing to apply for GATE examination......

OK, there are Some Other Entrance Examination for that you can apply here i am listing some of them...

♫♫ You can Apply for IES (Indian Engineering Service) Examination which is conducted by UPSC for the job as a Engineer in Government Section......

♫♫ Same Way If you are aspiring to Become an IAS Or IPS Or IFS Officer then you can apply for Civil Service Examination which is also conducted by UPSC every year......

♫♫ You can also apply for Bank PO examination.....

♫♫ You can apply for Railway Jobs through Railway Entrance Exam.....

♫♫ If you are interested in Management Section then you can go for MBA (Master of Business Administration) for pursuing Master in Management.....

♫♫ You can also become a Lecturer in Engineering College for that you have to apply for Teacher's Eligibility Test......

So, Choose any Field according to your interest in......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
12th December 2012, 10:34 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

As you mentioned that you are not interested in GATE exam, you have few other options for you if you are interested to do M.Tech.

As you did not mention the place you are from, you can write the entrance exam conducted by your state government and take admission in the engineering colleges in your state.

If you are not interested in M.Tech then you can go for MBA or else MS.

There are many other entrance exams after completing graduation in engineering.

I suggest you to apply for any one of the above mentioned courses and give your best to have bright future.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?