17th February 2013, 02:07 AM
saranyagmadhu

Which exam should I write to do MS in Germany

which exam should i write to do ms in gemany..??? either gre or ielts..??

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  2. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  3. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  4. Which exam should I write for MS in Germany?
  5. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  6. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  7. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  8. Which exam to write to get MS/M.Tech seat in Germany
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  11. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  14. Entrance exam to write to study MS Mechanical in Germany?
  15. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  18. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
17th February 2013, 10:11 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to do MS in Germany

Hi,

GRE and IELTS are both test for doing MS in foreign countries outside India, Both the test are useful and many institutions are taking admission on the basis of the score. However there are some difference between this two.

GRE:

This test is mainly for the MS programmes in the United States of America, and other english speaking countries. It is taken by ETS and usually cost around US$130 and $210 depending on the centre.

IELTS:

This test is an international standardized test which test English language proficiency which are organised by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education Pty Ltd. This score is accepted all over the world,even in Germany there is test centre for this,and many institutions are accepting this score rather than GRE.

So,you can take up this exam, and all the best!!!
17th February 2013, 12:59 PM
mayankt

Hi
Admission to programmes in Germany are granted on the basis of previous academic record. However, for some management courses a GMAT is required, and some engineering programmes require a GRE score. You will need to check the requirements of the university you are applying to.
The TOEFL is a standard test required for programmes that have English as a medium of instruction
17th February 2013, 01:27 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranyagmadhu View Post
which exam should i write to do ms in gemany..??? either gre or ielts..??
Dear,

MS is very much in demand in foriegn countries, in India MS is accepted but M.tech is given more preference than it even today. But if you want to go for MS its not a bad option at all.

Now since you want to do your MS from colleges in Germany you can apply to colleges there through both GRE and IELTS. Both the exams are quite same with a little difference that GRE score makes you eligible to apply for MS in entire colleges outside India but through IELTS you cannot apply to colleges of CANADA and USA. But since you want it from Germany both is good for you.

Questions in both exams are asked from maths and english and level is also high for the two but GRE is comparatively tougher than IELTS.

You can decide for yourself and start your preparation from now. A good coaching is needed as it requires some special tricks and method to solve questions within time limit for these exams which only good coaching center can give you and also practise tests conducted by these coaching is very important as its not only about knowing the solution but its important to solve in minimum time frame and that too correctly which only regular pratise in same exam condition can give you.

Best of luck!
24th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am an ECE student.can i take computers in M.S
6th January 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

My Son is doing his second year B.Tech -EEE in Chennai. I would like to know how to proceed for MS? Is it neccessary to join the classses now itself ?Please guide me in right path.
13th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

To do MS in Germany is it compulsory to take IELTS or can we apply with TOEFL and GRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?